Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Baby Mama Day Y'all

Now I know it's a little late. I know this. But usually I'm always on time. I come at just the right time. I've had a lot of practice and I pride myself on bein' a professional. It's the girls that always be late.

Late as in...

"It's late. Can I just sleep here tonight?"

"My period is late."

"Lately, my mood is just up and down cause you got me pregnant."

Just the other day, the judge tol' me that I was late. I said, "Late for what?" He said, "On yuh chile support." I said, "Hell naw. I just ain't payin."

But anyway, I never understood "Mama Day", cause I mean, without daddy, they ain't no mamas. And without people like myself, well, let's just say their would be a whole lot fewer mamas out there that be celebratin' today. So from now on, I don't celebrate Mama Day. I mean, I love my mama, but does she really deserve her own day? I just don't know about that.

So from now on, I don't call it Mama Day. I call it "Daddy Day". And in honor of this day, I gotta go get my celebration on. Here's a few condoms for yourself, I ain't gon be needin em where I'm goin...

No comments:

Post a Comment