Friday, May 22, 2009

Wait, White Sox?


Shit man, I thought you said "Red Sox".

Well, why the fuck would I wanna go there?

I know I said "Middle America", but what I actually said was, "the other side of Middle America". So like, East. East coast. I meant fucking Boston, man.

Why the hell would I go from one team that can't hit, to another team that can't hit? The Peav is trying to win a championship.

Well, that was ages ago. And have you seen their manager? I don't even know what the shit that guy is saying half the time. And you KNOW how I feel about illegal immigrants.

Ozzie Guillen... never played... in the Major Leagues, man... Don't even try and kid me. I know the fruits of Affirmative Action when I see it.

Look, I'm not going, man.

I'm not.

Those assholes are gonna blown out tonight anyway. Just watch.

2 comments: