Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lyme Disease is Vastly Overrated

Or so says my doctor, at least.

This is gonna be a tough week for FSD, unless Deuce is feeling strong enough to hoist this bastion of high art onto his robust shoulders and carries us into the mid-month. Unfortunately (for you), your trusty editorer is embroiled in an epic music orgy this week. I promise that if my drug-addled mind is capable of escaping the delirium, which excess is sure to induce, then I will certainly be pumping out all the posts that I can... Unless the tick that I just extracted from groin yesterday has anything to say about it.

I know, this is really bad timing considering that two of our favorite sports are climaxing, and especially in lieu of the fact that we have learned Tom Brady is a mutant this week. I promise to do what I can, and I promise to give Deuce as much shit as possible if he is unable to keep you entertained, and in turn, forces you to actually do some work for a change. And trust me, he suddenly has A LOT of time on his hands.

But never fear, for once I finally run this gauntlet, I should have some smashing stories for all of you... Or at the very least I will have plenty of gloating to jam down your gullets. And fuck ticks, man...

Drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment