Friday, June 12, 2009

My (Two) Weekends Were Better Than Yours

To your left, you see the reasons for my truancy over the last two weeks. Actually, it's the wrong picture because the wristband from the Strawberry Park Bluegrass Festival is not included, but I was there, too. But you get the idea. I also didn't get a picture of the tick that I extracted from my bodice last weekend, but I'm not sure he really would have worked with the collage, potentially making for a muddled... assortment of... various... artifacts. Too late.

Anyway, I've spent so much time on Landsdowne St. over the last few days that they're considering naming a street corner after me... Probably the one that I managed to vomit upon not once, but two times during my various exploits over the last few weeks.

This kind of post comes dangerously close to those bullshit, masturbatory tweets that the kids seem to love so much these days, but I felt the need to explain myself a little better in lieu of the rapid drop off in posted content. Or, I just wanted to let you know how much cooler I am than you are. So fuck off.

This weekend is recoup time, so I'm gonna rest up and come up with some good ideas to get this show back on the road and once again make sure that this blog is better than yours... Not that the opposite was ever the case. What's that? Game 7 of the Stanley Cup playoffs is on tonight? Sounds like a one-way ticket to the Boneyard. More to come...

3 comments:

  1. EDITORS NOTE: The Durex condom is still in the wrapper in the photo. Meaning, that it was kept tightly in the trifold of Mr. Lee's wallet all weekend. Likely it's several years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the ladies don't love the pukey as much as they should... I was just getting it out of the way. Better on this street corner than on your chest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hypothetical" for you -- assuming similar consistency, would you rather be puked on, or shit on?

    GO LAKERS.

    ReplyDelete