Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Art of Elitism

Not so sweet sixteen is in the books. We had one good game, one sloppy but close game, and then a series of blow outs. Or maybe I'm just disappointed in the lack of clarity in my crystal ball. Or, the fact that there is still one team remaining from the Big Ten. Either way, if we crawl through this shit in order to get to a nice, entertaining Elite 8, then it was all worth it. Hansbrough v. Griffin, a Big East brawl, Pitino v. Izzo, and Uconn-Mizzou... shoot, I don't even know what to make of that one yet. But one thing is for sure, my pubes are timmed, my balls are shaved, and I'm ready to rock this shit.

Oh! And I'll be LIVE drinking from TD BankNorth Garden tomorrow night for Pitt-Nova. Just look for the guy with the HUGE grin and SLIGHT erection in the upper deck. Wait, strike that. Reverse it.

Enjoy the show, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment