Monday, March 16, 2009

***UPDATE***

We'll be dropping the "SICKNESS" on you shortly, we just got some formatting issues that we are dealing with. We promise that you will love it, warts and all. The festivities had there way with me yesterday, so please be patient with me. I first picked up a bracket this morning, and I'm still trying to figure out how the shit Wisconsin made it into the tournament... They don't belong. They play a real boring style of basketball, oh and they have 12 losses, but since the Big 10 gets respect for some reason, they made it in. Whatever, there are other transgressions made as well, but what are you gonna do? I've seen what happens when people get a little too high and mighty, speaking incredulously about these decisions, so I'll cool it down. At least, Wisco will provide some fodder for the first first round or two of the "Sickness". And that being said, I think they may be in the toughest bracket. Nova, UCLA, Duke, Pitt, Tennessee, Texas, FSU, Xavier.. Ain't no joke.

Or should we call it the "Ides of Illness?" Hmmm...

Anyway, I got a whole bunch of game film to be pour threw over the next few days leading up to Wednesday's "play-in" game, so I'm going to get on that. Shooting for a perfect bracket this time through. I'll let you know.

Stay tuned, all ye faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment