Monday, July 20, 2009

With the Power of Solar...

Anything is Possible!


So, this past weekend I was up in the mountains being muddy and distracted, so I have limited material with which to fortify your visual facilities. But even if I did, I am not sure that I have the mental capabilities to really stimulate in the way that I normally would. That being said, I still understand that Roy Halladay is still awesome and AVAILABLE(!), that all old men get tired over time, and that NO2 is really not that good of an idea. Some of these things are obvious and universally understood. Some of them need to be refreshed and occasionally reinforced.

Tomorrow I will be heading off to another mountain range, for a wholly different adventure. So, unless one of the three deuchigos decides to write something, then the content may be on the thin side for the next few days. That being said, by the time I get back we still hold these truths to be self-evident; hockey is better than your favorite sport, NASCAR is not a sport, and NO2 is always and forever a bad idea...

Most of the time, anyway
.


PS. As the picture above suggests, I found a new and exciting way to attain the necessary fix, even though I left my lighter in the car. I am now a full-fledged member of the Alternative Energy lobby.

1 comment:

  1. Oh shit! nice one bro, yeah that was a first for me too. midnite 4 eva

    ReplyDelete