Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Favorite Holidays with Josh Howard


What up citizens of the racist union we call America? Thanks for joining me in my luxury home theater. Shit is sweet, right? What a day to be inside, no doubt. Weather outside is a frightful 82 degrees, birds are chirping, 5-0 sirens be blarin'. Can't be getting caught up in all the drama that Mama Earf be tossin' at me... 'Specially not on a day like today. After all, it's Earf Day y'all!

White people always be telling me to respect the invi'ment. I tell them, "I do!" Anytime I get up inside my Escalade, to drive over to Sweet P's spot, I just can't help but think all that the Earf has given me and all that I give back to her. And then after I leave to head back home, after I enjoy the magic herbs that the Earf has provided to me, I get home, and drop some heat in the toy'lit. I mean shit, shit is what makes plants grow ain't it?! So you see, I give BACK to Mama Earf, each and e'rytime she give me what I need... Weed. Cause weed is from the Earf! God put that shit here for me... And for you!

So enjoy it y'all. Like my man Meth said, "Roll that shit. Light that shit. Smoke it." After all, Mama would never hurt her babies, and e'ry time you flush the toilet, you returnin the favor. So think GREEN e'rybody! After all, it's Earf Day Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment