Sunday, April 26, 2009

Own Ya Instincts!



Ray, slow down a little please. I'm trying to enjoy this. I'm in the midst of probably the greatest stretches of my young career. Do you have any idea how much cabbage this series is gonna get me? Hey now chap, watch the teeth. Ahhhhhh, much better. Just take your time, and don't forget to tongue-slap the nuts every now and again. Mr. Calhoun would be extremely pleased, you've obviously acquired quite a talent at this over the years.

Oh, and Mr. Pierce? Please don't actually insert your tongue into my ass. Just a little rim play if you don't mind. Pun intended. And quit calling me Jason Terry.

4 comments:

  1. In game 5, the role of Ben Gordon will be played by the Invisible Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm assuming that's because Doc is planning on letting Scalabrine mark him all game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaking of semi-useless bench players, here's a message to Vinny Bag o' Blacks.

    Give me some fuckin' Tim Thomas!!!! Holy hell, man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing what can happen then the Chicago fans actually cheer for the Bulls...

    I believe this is what Jesus had to say about Benny boy too: I'm gonna cross the guy to the left, take him back to the right, he's fallin' back, then just J right in his face.

    C's baby

    ReplyDelete