Friday, March 12, 2010

En Route: Parade Pissin'


Okay, Here's what YOU gotta know!


My name is Seamus O'Shanahanigan and I'm a fucking St. Paddy's Day All-Stahhh!  Nobody's mohre Irish than I am, no one Pahty's as hahd as I do, and I love myself a fucking parade.

Why? 

Tits, booze, and buds.  The best fuckin' buds in the world I might add.  Shohre, sometimes I gotta break a bottle or two ova theih heads, but we'rall bettuh friends fawrit aftuhwoods.

Hehe's what you do:  Get 64 beers for yuhself.  That's right, 2-thirty packs of somethin' strong and then yuh gotta finagle 4 mohre of those lite pieces of shit.  The lites ah fuh when those faggots come mahchin' down Broadway.  I hate those fuckin queehs, rubbin theih cocksuckin' noses in my face.Well, hehe you go homos: 4 gay beehs slung right into yuh gay faces.  Now, beat it!  And take yuh Obama neighbuh cahe, with yuh!

And that's pretty much it.  All you need is lots of beer, eyes to see tits with, and an irrational hatred of gays and dahkies.  Happy Paddy's Day folks!

What ah you lookin' at , yuh fackin loozuh?
Green beeh is fuh gay queehs.

No comments:

Post a Comment