Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He Skates So Well!




Oh my... Look at him go.

Is he...?

Is he a...?

Is he a negro?


Oh my... I didn't know they were allowed on skates, let alone the NHL.

Are you sure he's actually a... ah... a negro?

I mean, he skates so well!  So, it's really a surprise.

I was never aware that black people knew how to skate!  I thought they had an extra bone in their ankles or something that made it difficult to put skates on.  Are those special skates?

Hmmmm...

Is he a troublemaker?

I bet he is.  Usually they are.

Oh, I think it's great that we teach them how to skate!  And how nice of the city of Calgary to give him a uniform to wear around.

Is this a new kind of welfare program or something?  Fill the spirit rather than wallet?  Teach a man to fish, kind of thing?

No?

They don't pay him though right?

They do?!?

For what?  Is he a janitor or something?

And what does that "C" mean on his chest?  Is that like a scarlet letter or something?  What did he do wrong?  Or does it mean "convict"?

No?  Well, maybe it's his country of origin.  Like, Cameroon or something?

He's Canadian?  They allow them up there?!?  I thought it was all white up there.

Oh it means, "Captain"?  But, the captain of what?  Is he the Head Negro or something?

DOES THAT MEAN THERE IS MORE THAN ONE OF THEM?!?

So he's the captain of the entire team?  White people included?

Oh my...

OH MY!

Isn't there a law we could pass or something?

Oh my...

I don't think I like hockey anymore.

8 comments:

  1. Outstanding.

    I just spent 10 minutes decided between a variety of hilarious comments/vidoes to add here, until I realized that it was Talk Like a Mormon Week here at The Delay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's a good thing that the readership here at the delay is 100% white, and very, very small in number...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lazy, good-for-nothing tricksters. Crack-smoking, swindlers! Wide-nosed, breathing all the white man's air. They think they're the best dancers! And, they stink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! I'm not racist. I have several... SEVERAL! negro friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did you guys get Rush Limbaugh to write for the blog? I'm not even mad, I'm impressed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesus, this comments section looks like a brawl between the Bloods and Crips

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because unlike most American businesses, periodicals, and institutions, this blog has reserved the right to refuse admission.

    Let's just say we're pretty discriminatory with respect to who gets to sample the goods.

    ReplyDelete