Tuesday, December 15, 2009

THE SHEET®: Week 14 Results


Hit you with E-leven-E-leven-E-leven-E-leven-E-leven-E-leven-Even back do' little Joe.

May have been one or two extea "elevens" in there, but I think you get the idea.  11-5's across the board this week in an exhibition that not even a poor bastard Jables could mar.  Sadly, only one could take the cash.  But most all of us feel like winners this weekend, and for good reason.

Except me, I feel like garbage that has just been thrown up.  That's right.  Someone ate garbage, then realized that they ate garbage, felt ill as a result, and then purged said garbage from their belly.  That's me.  On the ground. Garbage bile.  Or Garbile... FUN WITH WORDS!

So please do forgive the content trickle flowing forth this week.  I'm trying to keep my physicial spew from interfering with my digital barf, and OH GOD... Forgive me.

Maybe Deuce will fulfill your insatiable lust for hostile sports verbiage, but since laughing hurts at the moment, let us not entertain such fatuous notions for very long.

Read it and sheet.

2 comments:

  1. This was the best Sheet Week ever; CERTAINLY in the National. Football. League.

    /Gruden-ed.

    ReplyDelete