Thursday, January 21, 2010

Braking News


According to ESPN, Al Davis has been actively searching for a new head coach for the Oakland Raiders.  The only issue is that Tom Cable is already the head coach and has not yet been fired.  

The situations feels a lot like this:

Hey, sweetie. Now look, you can stay at the apartment tonight, but just so you know, I might be bringing home a new fuckdoll. So, if I do, then I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.  So just be prepared, okay?  Thanks, honeybaby.  Oh, but then again, I might not be bringing a slampig home and if that's the case, then I'm gonna want some sex. Soooo, ALSO be prepared for that, too.  You're a dove. G'night, babygirl.

And if you're Tom Cable (aka "Babygirl"), then how the fuck do you feel right now?  Well, if you're Tom Cable, then you probably just want to hit someone... Most likely the closest female and/or subordinate within swinging distance.  But the man still has feelings right?  And we all knew Al Davis was riding the Alzheimer's train, but what we didn't know was that he was capable of such BFF'ian behavior.  I mean seriously, what a douchetard.

If I'm Cable, then I walk. It seems that he did a pretty decent job of coaching with such an awful collection of talent, knocking off some seriously impressive opponents all the while.  But I'm hoping for most is that these two get the opportunity to settle their differences in a public forum.  Like on Maury or something.  And then we can find out if Al Davis truly is Cable's baby-grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment