Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hi, Times




Emergency posting.


At least I think it's an emergency. 


I'm pretty sure it is, but I also know that the situation will shortly resolve itself once a reverse backlash is brought upon the initiators of the backlash in effort to restore order.


Hysteria is upon us:


Headline: Kobe-Lebron ads feature gun slang


So, I think I get it-


Guns are dangerous, or something.


Right?


But you know what else is dangerous?  Poor journalism.


I'd say get fucked, but you don't even deserve it.

3 comments:

  1. Uh....Kobe had no bullets left in his chamber..or emptied his chamber?..how can you say that isn't a gun reference?

    Is it offensive? no, not to me, but clearly emptying your chamber is related to guns....or raping hookers.


    KOBE: I emptied my chamber in Eagle Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I emptied my chamber, it took Budo's Mom a power washer to clean up the damage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Deuce comment features reference to guns and mothers."

    Everyone knows Deuce's gun only shoots blanks.

    ReplyDelete