Thursday, August 27, 2009

Apropos of nothing...

It wasn't just the champion of the "My Shirt Is More Killer Than Your Shirt" contest known as Lollapalooza...

...it's also my new mantra.

Until "The doctor thinks there's a chance I have swine flu" buys me a week or 2 of sick days. Best part's gonna be returning to work wearing a t-shirt stating: "Nah, turns out I was just really tired."

Other acceptable "I thought I had swine flu but now I don't" explanations include but are not limited to:

- Nah, turns out I just wasn't drinking enough water.

-Nah, turns out I got syphillis from b. Lee's Mom.

-Nah, allergies.

-Nah, mind your own fucking business.

5 comments:

  1. how bout' a
    FUCK
    B.LEE

    t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you might be on to something here. Perhaps the first piece of official FSD merch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it.

    Oh, and that's what you deserve for taking the plunge into the people's vagina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think a nice Anti Brett Farve shirt would be nice....Like his dumb head, with the red circle with a line through it over him.

    Maybe the words "Go AWAY" or "RETIRE" on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BFF... With same circle and line through it... But in Packer green and cheese, with his name and number on the back.

    ReplyDelete