Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Of All the Bad Ideas...


This is probably your worst.



Interminably bland, annoying, and excuse-oriented Olympic medalist to appear on interminably interminable, flip-flopping, uncomical clown's first annoying show back since killing the funny on NBC.

Honestly, gang, Leno can't even make this guy seem interesting, so how on earth are people going to be interested in Lindsey Vonn?  Let me guess how the questioning goes:

Leno: So how's your shin?

Vonn: (laughs) It's better, yeah.

Leno: I mean, I though you were coming out here in a wheelchair because you were in some serious pain out there.

Vonn: (laughs) I know.  It was really hard.  I mean, it's probably the reason why I didn't win gold in the combined.

Leno: So there was some controvery heading into the Olympics now wasn't there.  Apparently there were some photos of you appearing in something less than your usual attire.

Vonn: (laughs) Yeah, well I did some photoshoots for Sports Illustrated.  You know, since I obviously have no personality, I thought it would be a good idea to sell my body, you know, in order to give people something to talk about other than my frequent tendency to make excuses and rattle off canned responses to post-race questions with things like "I really gave it all my out there." or, "I just didn't have enough gas in the tank." or, "I'm not sure if I adequately explained the extent of my shin injury." and "It is what it is."

Leno: Yeah.

Obviously, the attention-whore that he is, Jay is simply just trying to get a piece of the Olympics momentum before it inevitably loses steam over the next the 1-2 weeks, and when we have to explain the rules of curling to everyone all over again.  But come on, if you want a real interview, then everyone knows that Shaun White or Bode Miller is the well that you need to drill.  Why?  Because they have something to say, and most importantly, THEY'RE NOT LINDSEY VONN.  Oh, and don't forget, they're both better at what they do than Vonn.  But who cares about that, right?  Not the guy that never had any talent to begin with, that's for sure!

Piss off, Leno.  I want my OB back.

2 comments:

  1. Id fuck lindsay vonn. Im just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the mouth, then and only if she'd promise to not attempt speech.

    ReplyDelete