Friday, February 5, 2010

En Route: Bracin'


Because this isn't going to end well.

Or perhaps a preemptive strike is in order?  Why wait for the inevitable heartbreak, and broken hopes for a stable future?  Find someone or something else with which to occupy my time.

But what if it never ends?  What if this last meeting together lasts forever.  An endless string of Overtime sessions, cheating finality and conclusion forever and ever until...

Oh there I go again, being a romantic.  Why can I not remember the good times that we had together, and accept them for what they were, while acknowledging the bad but relegating them to their final resting place in the forgettable past?  Well, probably because I'm a big pussy.

I need someone. 

Oh!  I see something on the horizon.  Not a sure thing... But we'll get there.  In the meantime:
If this is it, well, let's just say I won't be leaving quietly... Nor will she. 

/wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment