Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FSD MEGA Bowl I


Deuce Wins... God damn it.



It wasn't much of a match to be honest, as the Pink-Eyed Peas essentially hog-tied and slam-raped Romeo's Love Gun (136-96).  Ol' Deucer get help from the Greg "I'm generally a piece of shit" Jennings.  Oh, and it didn't hurt that his kicker decided to score 14 points either.  Also, Deuce, ever being the opportunist, was provided with some heavy production from his backup RB's (McCoy and Mendy) who combined for 30 points.

As a result of this loss, the Love Gun is now in second place, yet to have clinched a playoff spot, staring up at someone with over 100 fewer points scored.  As for the Pink Eyes, well, he's still starting up at this sweet ass as he is still in fourth place.  I wonder if he has a good view of the stitches I needed as a result of that unwelcomed invasion.

Deuce can have his wins in the abnormally balmy climes of November.  As for myself, I'm built for cold weather on the road.  Looks like my time is coming.  More irrelevant fantasy updates are on the way in the coming weeks I am sure...

2 comments:

  1. I'll give it to you, that was a very mature concession speech. But you DID forgot to mention that I had the win locked up BEFORE Schaub dropped 20 hot ones on your ass last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already passed out at that point, so I'm pretty sure that was the stuff after school specials are made of.

    ReplyDelete