Friday, September 11, 2009

En Route: Indulging


Look at that photo. If that doesn't get you excited for this weekend, then I'm not sure what can. Boobies and Wings! Works for me.

Men across the country finally have a valid reason for not getting anything accomplished on weekends.

"I would to love honey, but the games are on. No not game, honey. Games. They are on all weekend actually."

And if this doesn't function as a valid reason, well then you fucked up, and that's your fault.

Anyway, on tap for next week!
  • More NFL previews!
Wait, what? Oh that's right. We're done with those. Thank, heavens.

So what do we do now? I don't know, man. It's been a stressful week. Lay off. Tell you what, go back and read some of the Worst to Firsts. I know you didn't read them all... So hop to it because you got research to do if you wanna party SHEET-style with the big boys.

I'll worry about content on Monday. The barstool is offering promises of fresh Octoberfest and heart-stoppingly tasty foods. In other words, we gots football to watch, and that's about as far as these eyes can see.

Keep Holy the first Sunday of Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment